[linux-dvb] Re: ntuxplay doesn't work / blank screen with vdr

Oops, sorry, I forgot to menntion.

System is a Debian Sid (I downgraded libtools and gettext - otherwise I
wa not able to compile the tuxplay apps). The DVB-driver is a 0.9 version.
Card is Hauppauge Win TV -DVB-s Rev 2.1. VDR is version 0.82.

I am able to load the driver, but ntuxplay crashes with core dumped, your
fault... tuxplay starts, but I can't see anything on my screen, althouhgh
the program says, it would change the channels. VDR shows the channel and
the time, but no picture.

Tanks

    Gernot

--
Gernot A. Weber
http://www.tux-web.de

Only wimps use tape backup: _real_ men just upload their important stuff
on ftp, and let the rest of the world mirror it.

                              Linus Torvalds, after a hard drive crash