[linux-dvb] Re: ntuxplay doesn't work / blank screen with vdr

Hi,

how can I get the uptodate version. I can't see a cvs directory. And I'm
not famimliar with cvs - I've never worked with it before.

Thanks

    Gernot

--
Gernot A. Weber
http://www.tux-web.de

Only wimps use tape backup: _real_ men just upload their important stuff
on ftp, and let the rest of the world mirror it.

                              Linus Torvalds, after a hard drive crash