[linux-dvb] Re: ntuxplay doesn't work / blank screen with vdr

> how can I get the uptodate version. I can't see a cvs directory. And I'm
> not famimliar with cvs - I've never worked with it before.

get the cvs program http://www.cvshome.org/
install it. than you go one the same dir where you want your
DVB driver to be, and enter:

cvs -d :pserver:anonymous@linuxtv.org:/cvs/linuxtv login

then press <enter>

cvs -d :pserver:anonymous@linuxtv.org:/cvs/linuxtv co DVB

i guess you can also enter cvs -d -x 6 :pserver ........
to use compression. works much faster then.

when you use it the first time cvs get an all new branch.
the next time it will only update the branch.

servus hannes!

Johannes Schoeller
<schoeller@gmx.at>
<icq 2802639>