[linux-dvb] Re: Getting TS again (was: VDR to MPEG)

At 13:04 27.6.2001 +0200, Ralph Metzler wrote:
>field data is lost. Of course we still need (empty) adaptation fields
>to adapt (hence the name) to PES packets lengths not divisible by 184.

Ah, I see. In one document I have there is just mentioned that TS packets
are padded with 0xFF (if needed), nothing said about adapt field, but now
it makes sense anyway.

About the "how many times" thing, I understood from Marcus' saying "usable
PCR" that there is *some* PCR coming, but apparently it is not the case, sorry.