[linux-dvb] user-menu in DTV

hi all.

i seem to be blind how to get a certain functionality out of DTV.

my VDR-DTV-DVDPlayer integration script works fine now (if someone is
interested mail me).
i can change from VDR to DVDPlayer, and after some DVD playing i can
exit the player and be right back in VDR.
even my Reload-driver function (which is necessary sometimes to reset
the all-cam) via irexec works fine and predictable now (after some
fidling with timeouts and retries ...).
switching to DTV works fine, but i found no way to stop DTV via the
user-defined menus without diggin into the source. i could use
another ir-button but ...

how are the dtv-menus supposed to work ?!?

wbr.tja...

btw: sometimes after heavy zapping the sound goes away until i reload
the driver. has anybody experienced the same problem ?

thomas jagoditsch
email:tja@tja.org