[linux-dvb] OutcommandError, ARM-RESET with Viaccess Part2

Now i have made some TESTīs with this CI and the (official- CARD):

NOKIA 9800 with CI - works fine
Humax - works fine

Then i have put the DVB-S CARD and the CI-INterface into one of my WINDOWS-SYSTEM (WIN2000) and tryed the 1.23 Orginal-Software + WINDVBLIVE Software - also works fine !

Then i built it back to the LINUX-SYSTEM - and - as soon i start the driver and the CI is inserted - Outcommanderror, ARM-RESET - and System-Crash down.  - The same configuration with a IRDETO-CI works without any problem.

I use Driver 8.x with kernel 2.2.18

Yesterday i have tryed to install the new Driver (actual official 0.9.x version) with the 2.4.0 Kernel (on the SUSE 7.1 installationīs CD) but i have problems with it - if i want compile it i get this Error-Messages:

...... Modulname ..... - is for Kernel 2.4.x - but you have Kernel 2.4.0-4GB    - thatīs not the exact phrase - but it seem that my Kernel is not ok for the DRIVER....

Perhaps i have to install the Kerel-UPdate from SUSE for Kernel 2.4.2

If anyone have a Idea what to do... - plase Mail me !