[linux-dvb] AW: user-menu in DTV

Hi,

user definable menus are in a preview state right now to get an idea, what
someone needs to do with it. Therefore they are not documented at the
moment...sorry for that...
My primary intend with implementing that menus was to be able to get
information and user interaction into dtv, seen from an external program
point of view. You are able to define and delete new menus via the TCPIP
link (or from a configuration file), and initiate actions from these, as all
commands specified in the menu items are executed by the same interpreter as
the TCPIP-commands or the configuration. The next step is to provide as much
as possible interpreter commands, to be able to control as much as possible.
The stop command you are looking for is 'keypress -all q', which is not very
much straight forward, I admit...maybe it would be better to define an
'exit' or similar...
If you like to insert this into user defined menus you should add the
following lines to your configuration file:

add_menu_item -all MENU TopLevel
add_menu_item -all CMD {Quit DTV} TopLevel {keypress -all q}

I have not tested that, please inform me whether it works as expected...

Regards,

Rolf