[linux-dvb] Re: AW: user-menu in DTV

Thomas Jagoditsch schrieb:

> > add_menu_item -all MENU TopLevel
> > add_menu_item -all CMD {Quit DTV} TopLevel {keypress -all q}
>
> hmm. tried that. segfaults me all the time ;-(

Hi again,

if something isn't tested, it will never run with the first try, that's kind of
Murphys Law...
Whatsoever, there was a bug in DTV concerning the '-all' switch of
'add_menu_item' when defining the toplevel menu. This is fixed with the new
patch release at

  http://hesdvb.sourceforge.net/DTV-1.1.2.tar.gz

Now I have tested the configuration I sent you, and for me it runs perfectly...

Regards,

Rolf

BTW: If you better like to use the 'Power'-button of your remote to finish DTV,
you would just have to define a binding for key 'q' to it with your LIRC
translation table...