[linux-dvb] Lock up ?

A few days ago I've updated my VDR-Box to 0.83 and the driver from 18.Jun.

Now the box lock up ~0.5 - 2 days.  (I must switch off and on the power)
I can't say exactly why, because there are no logfile entry's, but
I saw one time on console 10 something like:

"Oops
<Lot of Hex-values from the processor>
Interrupt handler not synced"

I didn't type that off, so I don't know exactly the error-message.
Maybe next time I have more useful information.

Has anybody the same problem ? With VDR 0.80 I had uptimes > 14 days.

Thanks

Roland