[linux-dvb] Re: webinterface for vdr

> Hi,
>
> a few weeks ago some people discussed a webinterface for vdr. I would like
> to the current status

I think I missed this discussion. I posted a very preliminary scirpt
quite a long time ago.
There has been quite some progress since then.

I wrote a ruby-script that filters, sorts and formats the
EPG-Information in a table, and allows to set a timer with one click. I
had a system similar to the "master timer" wich i currently integrate in
the ruby code.
Additionaly, there is a very simple perl script, which essentially just
forwards commands (buttons for the most important) and prints the
messages.

> and whether there is a download possibility.

Not yet, but drop me a mail if your interested, i`ll mail them to you
this evening.

Michael