[linux-dvb] Audio problem with DVB-S Card

Hi

I have got a problem with my Siemens DVB-S Card. When I watch a TV Channel or
play back a recording, there is no usable Sound on the analog Audio
Connectors. Only some kind of noise on the right channel. I tried the
Audio-Out plug on the back with active speakers, the internal "CD-ROM like"
connection to the Sound Card and the J2 Pin Connection to the TV.
With the J2 Pin's SPDIF connected with optical cable to the amplifier the
sound is OK.
Is the card damaged or can the probem be anywhere else?
I bought it at http://www.pc-werksverkauf.de, can I bring the card to any
"Fujitsu-Siemens-Computers Autorized Service Partner" to repair it or do I
have to send it back to the factory sale shop?

Andreas

--
Andreas Gebel    andreas@xcapenet.de
Diese Nachricht wurde ohne Zuhilfenahme von Microsoft- Produkten erstellt.