[linux-dvb] Re: DVB Channellist ?

> I just use ntuxzap with the dvbrc.astra channellist. But I'm not happy
> about it because some channels doesn't work :-( for example SAT1 and
MTV...

Some channels are encrypted. If you do not have the appropriate decryption
module (Common Interface Module), the screen will stay black. Another thing
might be that you are using an outdated version of the DVB driver which has
tuning problems and/or you satellite dish isn't aligned well.

> I also want to add a few channels...but how ?? Where to get a "perfect"
> Channellist ?

You can create your own channel list at http://www.dxandy.de

Regards,
hh