[linux-dvb] Re: how to determine signal strength under linux ?

showing >some dB values - so one knew if the dish was pointing to a satelite or not. Is there something availible with the linux
drivers or vdr aswell !?

>Forgive me, maybe its just too obvious so that i cannot find it :-)
>
>Martin.

Hello Martin,
Here you have an app. called sdb - maybe it helps (I didn't try it myself)
http://www.panteltje.demon.nl/satellite/
Unfortunately I think that it's working just with the old driver (version <=0.8)  :-(

regards,
Adi Pop