[linux-dvb] Multicast & Linux questions

    [ The following text is in the "KOI8-R" character set. ]
    [ Your display is set for the "ISO-8859-1" character set.  ]

Hi, all!

	For few weeks i try to setup multicasting on my linux box. So i have
some questions:

	1. I use firewalling (ipchains) on my linux box. What should i change in
ipchains configuration?
	2. How can i calculate MAC for dvbd.conf? Should i use MAC reported by
drivers?
	3. How to setup Windows box to use EON Fazz and stream video?

Max		dma@belrail.com