[linux-dvb] SV: DTV 1.1.2 possible bugs ? (revised)

Hi,

I posted a minireview of DTV 1.1.2 earlier but have to revise it because I
made a major bummer in my lircd.conf. I had by mistake swapped the keys for
the "a" and "o" event :(

For DTV this means that practically all of the "bugs" mentioned in the
earlier post aren't there. What is left is the following :

1. Starting dtv
---------------
After starting dtv "dtv -d" the very first event is ignored. After that no
problems. This is a very minor thing.

2. VTX
------
Giving the event "b" should switch you to the VTX state showing a Teletext
window. When it works this is a really nice feature!
For some channels the "b" just triggers an OSD saying "VTX receiption
started" and then noting more. Trying again gives the same result.

Future wishes
selection of a single audio channel (left or right) if it is possible. Some
channels, especially EuroSport are sending different language commentaries
in the left and right audio channel.

Sorry about the misleading post earlier and I must say that DTV looks very
nice.

Regards,

Henrik Rasmussen