[linux-dvb] Re: Antwort: VDR and AC3 out via SB live

So, with a DD broadcast still the same :-(

But taking into consideration that a recorded movie from pro7 is some
megabyte larger than it's demuxed and muxed video and mpeg1-layer2 makes me
think that vdr did record more than just the video and the layer2 stereo
audio !
However, i'm unable to get the "ac3" sound out of vdr via the -a option =>
just 0 bytes output file if using cat > file

Is there a way to check what stream types a recorded file contains ?
What am i doing wrong ?

Could anyone comment on this, please ?

Martin.