[linux-dvb] Re: vdr hang(no sender switch)

On 16 Jul 2001, at 20:07, Klaus Schmidinger wrote:

> Please make sure that, in case this is an encrypted channel, you have
> set the 'Ca' parameter of that channel to the number of the card that
> can actually decrypt that channel (i.e. '1' in case you have only one
> card).

sorry klaus, ive got the same problem here - ca is set. this is imho
a firmware problem, cause it happens infrequently.

i will try to look for messages next time, maybe something comes up.

btw.: there are always a lot of messages that seem to be related to
the cam (a lot of hexes) and the meaning of these messages is
somewhat mystical to me - maybe somebody old and wise could bring
light into this ?!?

wbr.tja...

thomas jagoditsch
email:tja@tja.org