[linux-dvb] Re: play_iframe not working

Klaus Schmidinger wrote:

> Is it possible that the driver was able to handle "my" I-frames in the old
> version, but the new version makes some assumptions on the format that my
> data doesn't fulfill?

I don't know. I don't even know if my I-frames are in correct format
or if yours aren't. All I know is that the driver does what I expect it
to do. If your patch doesn't break anything, I have no objections
to Ralph applying it.
(If you could even prove that your I-frames are in
correct format, and your patch does in fact fix a driver bug,
it would be even better. But maybe wait what Ralph has to say
about it...)

Regards,
Johannes