[linux-dvb] Re: Call for the driver developers

Axel Gruber wrote:
> For Example: Channel switching - everyone knows that the driver shut down if you make heavy channel-Switching - they say - that there is no problem known...

This problem has been known for over half a year now.
For example, on February 4th, I posted the message attached
below. There were 10 replies to my posting, the summary being
that this driver bug can be worked around by disabling the
EPG scan feature. None of the 10 replies came from the driver
developers, so I guess you are right: they ignored this bug.