[linux-dvb] Why does Viaccess dont work in 0.9 driver ?

Hi to everybody and the Convergence team !

Some time ago i have postet that the new Viaccess-Euro-CAM does not work with the 08 Driver.

So i have buyed a (not ceap) used "old" viaccess CI-MODULE - and have tested it with the fresh installed 09er Driver - but what have i to see ???? - The CAM don´t work !!! - I have tested many settings - but always with the same result ?

I have tested the actual CVS-Version - but also the downloadable 09er version - but same result - the Viaccess CAM dont´work.

Now i have installed the 2.2er kernel and a old 08er driver - and - what can i say - it works perfekt !

How should i understand this ????

Please - one statement !

Axel Gruber