[linux-dvb] SV: Re: SV: Re: VDR 0.84 and EPG

I have tried all channels I can receive and it is always the same. I receive
the Thor/Intelsat satellites at 1 degree west so I'm receiving the same
Telenor programs as Truls from Norway.

When I try to look at the schedule menu I can correctly get the current
programs EPG for the channel I am watching. If I then press the green button
named 'Now' I get a blank screen. Pressing it again when it is named 'Next'
it correctly shows the next program for all channels.

Henrik Rasmussen