[linux-dvb] problems with tuxzap

Hi -

I'm struggling at the moment trying to configure
the tuxzap programmes. I'm running a system with
suse72 and am using the haupauge BVB-s card.

On running "./autogen.sh" I get the message
in the log file
sed: can't read ./intl/po2tbl.sed.in: No such file or directory
Perhaps this is not serious.

However, when I try to call the make, I get the result

root@linux:/home/inom/Siemens/DVB/apps/tuxzap > make
make  all-recursive
make[1]: Entering directory `/home/inom/Siemens/DVB/apps/tuxzap'
Making all in intl
make[2]: Entering directory `/home/inom/Siemens/DVB/apps/tuxzap/intl'
make[2]: *** No rule to make target `all-no-@BUILD_INCLUDED_LIBI
needed by `all-no'.  Stop.
make[2]: Leaving directory `/home/inom/Siemens/DVB/apps/tuxzap/intl'
make[1]: *** [all-recursive] Error 1
make[1]: Leaving directory `/home/inom/Siemens/DVB/apps/tuxzap'

This is more serious. How can I overcome this?
In the intl/Makefile, there is another thing which looks
like an unexpanded macro:
l = @INTL_LIBTOOL_SUFFIX_PREFIX@

Another problem which I can see just coming is: What do I have to
build into the kernel so that the infra-red interface for
the card works? I downloaded the lirc stuff in order to
get some ./autoconf messages but I have no idea how that
fits together with the kernel.

Slightly lost and appreciative of any help,

Ian
iannom@hotmail.com