[linux-dvb] Re: DVB on analog LNB?

Hi,

On Tue, Jul 24, 2001 at 12:55:47PM +0200, Marton, Walter wrote:
> please excuse my probably stupid question,
> but since I dont know, if the LNB mounted on the top of the
> whole house is analog or universal and considering the
> worst case - analog LNB, I would like to know, if there is
> a chance to get any DVB program on it to check my DVR?
> How could I check the LNB on the cable?

Try the Premiere World Promo Channel. At least before their channel
shuffleing you could receive it with an analog LNB. I don't know if this
is still the case.

If this is the only digital channel you receive chances are you don't have
a universal LNB.

cu,
Lars

--
I came, I saw, I deleted all your files.