[linux-dvb] Problems while replaying records with VDR

Hello!

Now I'm testing VDR + DVB on my linux box for nearly two months. I've had
a lot of problems (like the well known channel switching and channel not
synced problem) that have been solved by your good work (thank you!).
But one problem still exists. If I replay a record made by VDR on my box,
my box reacts really slow on any commands given by my remote control via
LIRC. Sometimes it is impossible to get back to TV-Mode of VDR. Only a
SIGHUP of VDR helps. Only watching TV is just fine with VDR + DVB + LIRC.
The problem only occurs in the replay-mode. The system load is always
normal.

My Config:

Hardware:

ASUS TP4N Motherboard with Intel Pentium 166 (no MMX) and 64 MB
PS/2-EDO-RAM
40 GB Maxtor HDD (MASTER, channel 0) connected to a Promise Ultra66
Controller
Hauppauge WinTV DVB-S Rev. 2 (the newest card-version)

Software:

Red Hat 7.1 with Kernel 2.4.6
newest DVB-driver from this evening (CVS-tree)
VDR 0.84
Filesystem:	reiserfs

If tuned my system with hdparm to the best values for IDE.

I don't know how to solve my problem.

Has somebody any ideas?

Thanks
	Marc