[linux-dvb] Problems with remote/ lirc

Hi,

I just changed to VDR 0.84 and patched DVB-driver
(Klaus version).
First of all: Great! Many thanks to Klaus for improving
it again (new menu).

Sadly I'm no longer able to access the menu by pressing
my menu-button on the remote. I checked with irw that
LIRC still reports the same buttons, but I do have the
problem that I'm not able to access the menu at all.
Changing channels with keys 0-9 still works!
Any ideas? I must admit I haven't looked at all threads
but I think I didn't find anything about that ...

Best regards,
Jens Hauser