[linux-dvb] Help needed.

Hello dudes.
Im programming under linux, and my bosses wants me to make somekinda
driver for dvb card. This program have to do next things: change
frequency, get data stream, and such. This will be my first driver, so as
you guess, i have no idea how to make it. I've tried to get some info how
to work with the card, or some sources, and didnt successed. So, if you
have any info/sources or something else, and can send 'em to me, please do
it, i really need 'em.

P.S: Yes, i know that there is alot of such programs, but i need to write
my own.

				SY. Sergey Gnitko
				nic-hdl: SG8044-RIPE
				ICQ: 86044278