[linux-dvb] Antwort: Antwort: Re: CAM problems after replay NOT SOLVED

Ok ... this was a bit to fast .... I tried now to watch more of the
recording 10 Min+ and the same onl problem is here ... the encrypted
channels don't work anymore .. only the last where I was on .....

But in the first tests with watching approx 5 min of a recording,  it
looks like the problem was gone ...

Sorry ...
Stefan

Stefan.Hagendorn@lindy.cc