[linux-dvb] Re: MESG command in VDR and ...

At 17.02 28/07/01 +0200, you wrote:
>"..." wrote:
> >
> > Hi all,
> >
> > i'm a happy VDR user , but i have  a question for klaus.
> >
> > How can i change background color in the MESG command ?
> > i see white text over green background and i don't like it so much.
>
>You can do so by editing the file 'interface.c' and changing the
>line 299 from
>
>   Status(s, clrWhite, clrGreen);
>
>to, e.g.
>
>   Status(s, clrBlack, clrGreen);
>
>(or whatever other color combination you prefer).
>I'll change it that way in the next release of VDR.

Thank you for the hint.

Another little note, if i can .

When i compile VDR ( either 0.82  or 0.84 ) i get this error message (now
manually reproduced):

dvbapi.c: 1748   -   VIDEO_WINDOW_CHROMAKEY undeclared identifier ... etc.

If i assign to vw.flags the constant VIDEO_CLIP_BITMAP VDR compiles with no
errors
and it works VERY fine.

So, i solved the problem but i will be happy if you can explain me that.
what is vw.flags used for ?

Thank you again and again...

I use LinuxEspresso, an Italian distribution derived by Debian.

Angelus.

P.S.

Can i suggest a very funny program to use with DVB card and v4l ?
visit:  ascii.dyne.org