[linux-dvb] Secondary DVBs Card - advice needed

Hi,

currently I'm using one WinTV DVBs card Rev.1.3.
Now i want to buy a second one to make use of the timeshifting feature and recording different channels than i'm currently watching.
As far as i can see there are 3 choices:
- WinTV Nova (cheaper)
- WinTV DVBs Rev.2.1 (new one)
- WinTV DVBs Rev.1.3 (old one, if i still get one)

My main target is to get a reliable, stable running system. The price for the solution is secondary, in this case.

What would be the best buy ? I think it would be a good idea to buy the DVBs 2.1 or 1.3, because then i have two fully functional cards, which gives backup in case one gets broken. (in spite of the lower price for the nova)
Is it a good idea to buy the .1.3 ? Or is a system with one 1.3 (my current) and a 2.1 running good aswell ?

Thank you for any hints...

Martin.