[linux-dvb] Re: Video Disk Recorder version 0.85

Am 29.07.2001, schrieb huels@iname.com (Stefan Huelswitt) ...

> > Now I'm only missing Stefans trickmode-patch and I'll have to see if the

> Did you found it?

Yes.. you are really fast today :-)

> May be the patch makes it into the next release, but I really

I hope so... it's always a hassle to patch that stuff and if there are
more than one patch you'd like to have there may be some problems...
I think it would be nice if Klaus could include some of the "most wanted"
patches in his source, especially those which aren't subject to changes
(e.g. the LCDproc-Patch could be one of those).

Greetings,  Marcus