[linux-dvb] experimantal DVD playback support for VDR-0.85

Hi everyone,

As promised, vdr-0.85 with DVD playback support has arrived. Get it at:

http://grail.warp10.net/dvd

Some people reported problems reaching my system, so i put a mirror at:

http://www.cs.uni-magdeburg.de/~aschultz/dvd/

This is a snapshot of my current development version. I have not tested
it much, so EXPECT PROBLEMS.

Please report all problems with as much detail as possible. Reports like
"It doesn't work" won't help much!

Requirements:

  * libcss (<http://www.linuxvideo.org/user/dl.html>)
  * libdvdread (<http://www.dtek.chalmers.se/groups/dvd/downloads.html>)

Implemented features:
 * fast forward
 * basic title selection

Missing features:
 * Chapter skip/selection
 * Audio Channel selection (AC3 channel 0 is hardcoded)
 * fastrewind
 * subtitles (this is eventualy going to be a problem,
   due to vdr's buffering)
 * OSD: progess bar
 * anything else

ChangeLog:
  * updated to vdr-0.85
  * experimantal chapter forward skip (functional but wrong)
  * added more information to title selection
  * experimental CD/DVD eject support (not yet in menu)

Have fun and Happy DVDing

    Andreas