[linux-dvb] Antwort: CAM problems solved

I've just made some tests ... and the problem is still here .. after
watching a replay the encrypted channels are gone ... I've tried with
watching recordings only 2 mins and I had 50% success with encrypted
channels after watching. But when I watch longer the chances are very high
that the encrypted channles don't work anymore .. it's the same as before
:-(

Stefan

"Peter Seyringer" <dvrproject@seyringer.priv.at>
Gesendet von: linux-dvb-bounce@linuxtv.org