[linux-dvb] Re: vdr 0.84 patch: different speeds for fast/slow forward/rewind

On 30 Jul 2001 Matthias Weingart <matthias@pentax.boerde.de> wrote:

> - step through all modes (back321, still, slow forward123, forward,
>   fastforward123) using only the left/right keys. (as a videorecorder do it)
>   Currently one needs to go back to normal play to get from backward to
>   forward (and through the other modes)

I thought about it, but found it a bit confusing. You are right
that it could be nice to change between forward/rewind without
play, but slow/fast all together is too much IMO.

Anyway, buffering from vdr makes it hard to hit a position when
winding.

> - OSD to see in what of the various winding modes am I

I planed this allready. Patience, please ;-)

--
Stefan Huelswitt
huels@iname.com  | http://home.pages.de/~nathan