[linux-dvb] Showing pictures using DVB card

=?iso-8859-2?Q?Jacek_Ska=BCnik?= writes:
 > Could anyone suggest a way of creating an I-Frame to show on screen using
 > VIDEO_STILL_PICTURE ioctl call from DVBAPI (some TGA->I-Frame converter or
 > something would be great).

You can use the test_video program in the apps/test directory with the
following script:

#!/bin/sh

for f in $@
do /usr/X11R6/bin/convert  -geomtry 702x576 $f test.mpg
test_video test.mpg
rm test.mpg
done

You need the convert program from the ImageMagick pakage and mpeg2enc
on your system. It does not work with all images, though.
I will add the script and the needed changes to test_video.c to the
CVS.

Marcus

Dr. Marcus Metzler
mocm@netcologne.de                     http://www.metzlerbros.de