[linux-dvb] MTV Audio always distorted

I have installed the TT-DVBsat PCI card with the lates drivers from
linuxtv.org (cvs) and the vdr 0.98 software.
When tuning in to MTV (the only unscrambled station), I always have
distorted sound (so has a friend of mine). The problem only occurs under
Linux. The sound under M$ Windows is fine.

Did anyone else have this problem before? Any suggestions of what it
could be?
Can it be realted to the different Audio-DAC used on the 1.5 series.