[linux-dvb] Re: how to receive digital radio

VDR doesn't record radio stations, but you can listen to live broadcasts
using it.  I am assuming you are looking for DVB radio stations (not Astra
Digital Radio - a completely different system).

You just need to add the appropriate line to your channels.conf (with "0" for
the video and teletext PIDs).  For example,Bayern 1 radio is at:

Bayern 1:11836:H:0:27500:0:3601:0:0:28126

Regards,

Dave.