[linux-dvb] Demuxing different PIDS simultaneously

I am trying to demux two different radio channels (with same Hz, SR and
pol settings) at the same time using DVBStream. However, when the second
ioctl call with DMX_SET_PES_FILTER (in dvbstream.c) is run, I get the
error "Device or resource busy". Which device is busy?

I have tried with both AUDIO pes type and OTHER, without success.

I have also tried to set
pesFilterParams.flags = !DMX_IMMEDIATE_START;
This made no difference.

How do I retrieve two different PIDS simultaneously?

Regards,
Håvard Rast Blok