[linux-dvb] Reboot

alex@xrom.ro writes:
 > I think there should be a way to tune up dvb0_0 on the right PID transponder etc. etc.
 > Even if the computer is restarted.
 >
 > Some comands should be added into some init files and no menu where human be involved to set-up everything.
 >
 > Some ideea how to set-up ntuxzap by command line?

Why do you want to use ntuxzap for that. You can either write a short
program that tunes to the desired transponder, or change the driver
and tune to the other transponder instead of ntv. The former would be
more flexible the latter more convenient. In either way it should take
about 10min to do that. If it takes longer, you will have the
satisfaction of having learned something new.

Marcus

Dr. Marcus Metzler
mocm@netcologne.de                     http://www.metzlerbros.de
mocm@convergence.de                    http://www.convergence.de