[linux-dvb] DVB-C Card Problems

Hi,

I just bought myself a TT DVB-C card. Windows is working fine with it, so the
card is ok.

But I can not tune to any channel on linux.

I've just written a programs to output the state of the different modules.
For the frontend it's telling me that it is in state 1, meaning power on but
nothing else. Is this supposed to be so?

When I try to tune to a channel I only get error events. I am connected to
the Telecom cable and have used the data provided in the cable configuration.

At the moment I have no further ideas what i could try now.

Thanks   Andreas