[linux-dvb] Success with DVB-T cards in UK

Hi all,

Many thanks for all the excellent work by the driver developers and other
folks on this list. I'm very happy to report that I have both a Win-TV
Nova-t and (separately) a Technotrend DVB-T card working here in deepest,
darkest Oxfordshire.

Thanks to Dave Chapman's dvbtune utility I have been able to create a
channels.conf file for tzap for the Oxford transmitter (attached).

-- Type: application/octet-stream

-- Type: text/plain
-- Desc: message body and .signature