[linux-dvb] ***Happy Christmas and may thanks***

I want to thank all for this great piece of software. Especially i want to
mention the dvb driver guys, giving the linux comunity this great driver
software. Without their work the VDR software would never be possible.
I whish that convergence (and i'm sure they will) find a good solution for
surving this hard time.

Thank you to Klaus Schmidinger and all the people (active or supporting) the
VDR project. Especially in this time, this software will help us spending our
(rare) time with our family by recording the interesting movies and watch
them later.

Merry Christmas and a Happy new Year
from three satisfied VDR users (my wife, my daughter and me)

Stefan Schlünß