[linux-dvb] Re: Availability of Siemens DVB-C card?

"Otto J. Makela" wrote:

> I would also like to apologize in advance for this newbie question.
>
> I've now gone through all the mail-order links at linuxtv.org and no
> company listed there seems to currently stock the Siemens/Technotrend
> DVB-C card.  Search engine work doesn't seem to turn anything up either.
>
> Is something going on I should be aware of (like the card production
> being cancelled), or am I just unlucky?  Can anyone point me to a store
> in the EU area where I could mail order a card for myself?

http://www.tomshardware.de/video/01q4/011102/dvbcards-12.html

In case you do not understand german, here is the (funny)
babelfish translation of the above page:

http://babelfish.altavista.com/urltrurl?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.tomshardware.de%2Fvideo%2F01q4%2F011102%2Fdvbcards-12.html&doit=done&lp=de_en&tt=url&urltext=

Carsten.