[linux-dvb] Original firmware

Hello everyone,

I've had some problems viewing encrypted programs; as an experiment, I've
modified the drivers to work with the original Technotrend firmware, and
this gives me much better results (I'm using an Irdeto CAM). Is anyone else
interested in this modified code ? It's not (yet) in a fit state for
general distribution, and I don't have the time to maintain it properly,
but it might be of some use to people willing to experiment with it.

John