[linux-dvb] Re: WinTV Nova: Drivers working, but no Video

Hi!

> You have to use the demux device to tell the driver which pids it is
> supposed to send to the dvr device. You can use ntuxzap -e, so that
> you always get the audio and video streams from the channel tuned by
> ntuzap send to the dvr device. Or you could read the documentation in
> the driver sources or on linuxtv.org and write your own program.

Yeah... But what for me is confusing, that there is nothing coming thru this
device... not even a raw ts...

Analyzer always is telling me the same:
psiplus:~# analyze /dev/ost/dvr0
analyze
Reading /dev/ost/dvr0

Stopping at "Reading"...

I never get any Data from this device!

Of course, if I only see ONE picture of TV in my GNU/Linux, I would code a
whole TV-System ( ;-) ), but the only thing I've seen from my card in linux
are error messages...

Why isn't there anything coming thru the device?

Martin

--
--> PSIplus <psiplus@gmx.net>
--> ICQ... 57749465