[linux-dvb] TT DVB-S buget makes me crazy - How to check whether drivers work ??

Hi there,

I sucessfully compiled the lastest DVB drivers and tuxzap from CVS using
kernel 2.4.17
All modules are insmoded without probs and seem to recognize my TT-DVB-S
Budget correctly.

All applications like tuxplay, ntuxplay fail with similar problems
accessing the devices e.g. ntuxplayer tells me '/dev/ost/video0:
Invalid argument'

even `cat /dev/video` only results in a simple "cat: /dev/video: Invalid
argument"

If I need to be more precise tell me what you'd like to know.

Greetings

Andreas Balg