[linux-dvb] Broadlogic 2030 ..and linux problems

Hello

I bought Broadlogic 2030 card and I can't bring it to work..
I'm using Linux-2.2.20 kernel and tried with all siemens-dvb
drivers..

The errors are shown below:

videodev.o: init_module: Device or resource busy
Hint: this error can be caused by incorrect module parameters,
including
invalid IO or IRQ parameters

dvb.o: init_module: Device or resource busy
Hint: this error can be caused by incorrect module parameters,
including
invalid IO or IRQ parameters

SIOCSIFADDR: No such device
dvb0: unknown interface: No such device
make: *** [insmod] Error 255

I tried kernels 2.2.16, 2.2.19 and 2.2.20 ..and dvb drivers
..even tried
all PCI slots.. and nothing :/
I got no problems with SkyStar1
I bought this becouse somebode told me that this card is great
especially for linux.

PLEASE, HELP ME
I'm getting off :(

Martin