[linux-dvb] 2nd try sorry : Changes to the pes2* tools to extrakt individual streams

Stefan.Hagendorn@lindy.cc writes:
 > Hi Convergence developers,
 > Is it possible to add an stream ID argument to the pes2* tools to demux
 > individual audio/video (mainly audio) streams from recordings ??
 > An example how this could look find here:
 > Patch from Thomas Heiligenmann:
 > http://www.heiligenmann.de/download/main.cc.20020101.diff
 > I would prefer to change the argument from a decimal number which is added
 > to the "base" id to an hexadecimal identifier .. like from "pes2aud 001.vdr
 > 1" to "pes2aud 001.vdr 0xC1"
 > Backround is the authoring of an dvd from vdr recordings with 2 audio
 > tracks and or 1 Dolby Digital Track...

I added to program calls to the mpegtools:
extract_pes and extract_pes_payload
with usage:
extract_pes filename id
where id is a hex number like e0 for first video or c0 for first
audio. Don't use 0xe0, it will be recognized as 0.

Marcus

Dr. Marcus Metzler
mocm@netcologne.de                     http://www.metzlerbros.de
mocm@convergence.de                    http://www.convergence.de