[linux-dvb] Re: DVB-C

Hi,

I assume you are talking about the TT-DVB-C revision 2.1.

Unfortunately I must report that Finnish people are still having some
trouble with this. I don't know if it has something to do with non-standard
channel frequencies or other unusual parameters.

Could you describe your parameters (frequency, symbol rate and QAM) just so
we can compare?

I've been trying with 154/283/290/297 MHz, 5900 ksym/s and 128 QAM which
work under Windows but haven't had success under Linux.

--
Kenneth Falck      SWelcom Oy
R&D Manager        Ludviginkatu 6-8