[linux-dvb] was: DVB-S card crash... now is ok.

I solve the problem of the arm crashing on my computer.
The card (Siemens DVB-S rev 1.3) was in a Pentium II 350, 128mb + Slackware
8.0 + kernel 2.4.5.
Now the card is in a Athlon 1.333Ghz, 256Mb + Slackware 8.0 + kernel
2.4.14. But the moving from a computer to another didn't solved the
problem!!! The card was still crashing. SO I changed in the param.h (under
kernel source dir) the resolution of the HZ, from 100 to 1000.Then the card
was unable to boot correctly,so I increased the ARM_WAIT_FREE to (10*HZ)
(it was 5*HZ).

Now the card works perfectly. I can record everything at full speed. VDR is
recording and playback perfectly every movie.

Thanks guys for the support you gave me.

Now a question concerning Happauge NOVA DVB-S card.
I need to record the transport stream (+ incoming timestamp). Is possible
to retrive to the driver layer, ONE per interrupt request, the transport
stream packets? If it is impossible, will be possible 2 per IRQ or 3 per IRQ?

Thanks again