[linux-dvb] recording with ffmpeg

Sorry to ask again.but i can'T find it in the mailinglist archive.I was able
to use ffmpeg to record videos from /dev/video0.well now i use
/dev/v4l/video0 because of devfs but i don't think that'S the reason why i
can't make it work again.so please could someone tell me the arguments he's
calling ffmpeg with so it records some pics. I think i have to choose the
input format somehow but when i do ffmpeg-formats i can't find a format that
i think i used before.It was working great please help me to get that working
again.
mfg jonas